To return items and/or get a refund, please follow the instructions below:
Check the order number and date for the item you want to return. You can get the order number and date from the confirmation email you have received after placing the order or if you have an account with us log in to your account (My account on our site) and under Orders you will see all your recent orders. Contact us by email on email@example.com or by filling the contact form on Contact us page, fill the order number and date and tell us the reason you want to return the item.
If we have sent you the wrong items, or your order is faulty, damaged or not as described on arrival, please contact us. We will refund any postal charges you incur to return such items.
Please, make sure that whatever your reason for returning goods, you obtain proof of postage from your post office, and we will credit your account as soon as possible.
If the item is just unwanted and it is in an undamaged and unopened package you can return it by paying for the postage. In this case, we will not refund your original delivery charge either.
If you are returning an item as part of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, we will not refund the postal charges to return the item to us.
CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013 (EU CUSTOMERS ONLY)
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
– You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
– Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, to the ones that have been clearly personalized, or those that cannot be returned, because of their nature, or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
– If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until your return them.
– To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You need to describe the reason for canceling the order.
– If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation, and we will reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount for the goods to which cancellation rights apply. We won’t refund your original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty, damaged, or not as described. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of improper handling by you. We will refund you no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you.
You will be refunded the full cost of your order, including the cost to deliver the order to you. We are happy to offer a free returns service for orders shipped within Bulgaria via Bulgarian posts. If you would like to use an alternative method to return products to us, you should do so at your own cost. For full details see our Terms & Conditions.
For orders shipped outside Bulgaria, orders must be returned to us at your own cost, unless the item is faulty or the wrong item has been delivered.